Claudia Z. Horan
Claudia Horan is a personal injury and criminal defense attorney at MayesTelles PLLC. In addition to her personal injury litigation experience with local firms, Ms. Horan also worked with a national plaintiff-based class action law firm where she had the opportunity to work on high profile cases such as the In Re NCAA Student-Athlete Name and Likeness Licensing Litigation in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Since then, Ms. Horan has been an aggressive advocate for injured plaintiffs in civil litigation cases.
Prior to becoming a licensed attorney, Ms. Horan was a legal assistant/paralegal at a personal injury and criminal defense law firm for several years before deciding to pursue her legal career. Ms. Horan interned at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office in the felony trial group as a Rule 38 Certified Prosecutor.
Admitted to Practice
- All Courts – State of Arizona
- U.S. District Court of Arizona
- Justice Courts
- Arizona City / Municipal Courts
- Arizona State University (Summa Cum Laude) – B.A. in English
- Arizona Summit Law School – Juris Doctorate
- Rule 38 Prosecutor - Maricopa County Attorney’s Office
- Attorney – Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Attorney – Fite Law Group
Client Charged with Disorderly Conduct