Phoenix Manslaughter Defense Attorney
Tough Defense from Top 100 Rated Lawyers
Have you been accused of manslaughter? Next to murder, this is one of the most severe offenses of which to be accused.MayesTelles PLLC has handled thousands of cases, including manslaughter allegations. Our team of experienced trial lawyers and former prosecutors are here to build a strong defense on your behalf if you are facing manslaughter accusations.
By retaining our law firm, you gain the advantage of –
- Attorneys with nearly 100 years of experience
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers rated attorneys
- The insight of former prosecutors
- A firm that has handled thousands of cases
To learn how a Phoenix manslaughter defense lawyer at MayesTelles can help you, call us at (602) 428-7104. We are available 24/7 and provide free case evaluations.
Defense of ARS § 13-1103 Violations
The Arizona Revised Statutes § 13-1103 describes manslaughter as, "Recklessly causing the death of another person". Manslaughter is a class 2 felony.
There are five ways a person can be charged with manslaughter:
- Reckless actions that cause the death of another
- Second degree murder arising out of a heated argument in which the victim provoked the accused
- Giving someone the means to commit suicide
- Second degree murder committed under coercion
- Inflicting injury on a pregnant women that leads to the death of the baby
Available 24/7 to Take Your Calls
We understand the urgent nature of manslaughter accusations. If you are facing a felony charge, we encourage you to contact us at any time, day or night. We are available 24/7 to take your calls and set up a consultation with a Phoenix manslaughter attorney at our firm.
Call (602) 428-7104 for defense now!