Attorney Mark Mendoza is a criminal defense attorney at MayesTelles PLLC. He graduated from Brigham Young University in 2001 with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and then received his Juris Doctorate at the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University in 2005.
In 2005, Mark moved to Arizona to begin his legal career. Mark worked collectively for 12 years as a Deputy County Attorney in Maricopa County then in Pinal County. During those 12 years Mark gained invaluable experience in the courtroom handling hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases, ranging from DUIs to murders. Mark received a distinguished service award, a commendation, and a violent crimes prosecutor of the year award for his hard work and dedication as a prosecuting attorney. Mark now uses that skill and understanding to advocate for his clients and thoroughly protect their rights.
- Brigham Young University – B.S. Psychology
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School – Juris Doctor
- Intern – United States Attorney – District of Utah
- Intern – San Joaquin County District Attorney’s Office
- Intern – Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office
- Adjunct Faculty in criminal justice – University of Phoenix
- Maricopa County Attorney’s Office
- Pinal County Attorney’s Office