Attorney Candy Marrufo hails from San Luis, Arizona but later moved to Phoenix to pursue her education. Upon graduating with her Bachelor of Science in criminology, Ms. Marrufo went to work for the organization "ICAN." Here, she worked with at-risk youths in Chandler with the goal of keeping them out of gangs and crime. After her time at ICAN, she decided to go back to school to pursue her law degree. Ms. Marrufo's experiences have made her a more compassionate criminal defense attorney.
- Arizona State University (Magna Cum Laude) – B.S. in Criminology/Criminal Justice
- Phoenix School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- Clerk – Honorable Susana Pineda, Maricopa County Superior Court
- Immigration Law Clinic
- ICAN – Center for At-Risk Youth in Chandler, AZ
- Admitted to Practice – All Courts in Arizona
- Cases Handled In – Maricopa, Yavapai, Pinal, and Yuma County Superior Courts, as well as various city/justice courts