David V. Telles
David Telles is a criminal defense attorney and partner at the Phoenix, Arizona law firm of MayesTelles PLLC. His extensive legal and law enforcement background serve to benefit his practice. He formerly worked in occupations such as prosecutor, U.S. Air Force, DEA, and Secret Service. Throughout his career, David Telles has handled felony and misdemeanor criminal cases of all types. His passion is to protect his clients' rights in every situation.
- Arizona State University (Cum Laude) – B.A.
- University of Arizona College of Law – Juris Doctorate
To learn more about David Telles or schedule a consultation to speak with him, call (602) 490-8732.
- Clerk - The Honorable Bernardo P. Velasco, U.S. District Court of Arizona
- Cochise, Pima, & Maricopa County Attorney's Offices
- Prosecutor – Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- Veteran – U.S. Air Force, Anti-Terrorist Unit
- United States Secret Service
- Narcotics Interdiction Task Force – U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
J. Blake MayesView Profile
Candy MarrufoView Profile
Melanie LaboyView Profile
David LishView Profile
Zach ThornleyView Profile
Mark MendozaView Profile
Angelyn GuanajuatoView Profile
Gail BarskyView Profile
Kristen K. WongView Profile
Chris CulbertView Profile
Nicole LopezView Profile
Marischa GillaView Profile
Todd RomeroView Profile