Angelyn Guanajuato joined MayesTelles in 2016. Angelyn’s practice is dedicated to helping individuals and families who are victims of personal injury. Angelyn’s primary focus is on handling cases involving injuries caused by product defects, premises liability and motor vehicle accidents.
Prior to joining MayesTelles, Angelyn spent her career defending insurance companies and corporations against claims and litigation involving personal injury. Angelyn’s experience as a defense attorney gives her a unique understanding of how insurance companies and corporations handle claims. Angelyn is also familiar with the tactics used by the defense in these cases.
Angelyn believes in a hands-on approach prior to and during the litigation process. Angelyn is committed to aggressively pursuing cases on behalf of her clients, whether it is against an individual, company or insurance carrier.
- B.A. in Government and B.B.A. in Finance, University of Notre Dame, 2002
- J.D., James E. Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona, 2005
- Assistant General Counsel - U-Haul International, Inc.
- Attorney - Thomas, Thomas & Appel
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona