MayesTelles recognizes the importance of education and the difficulties some students may have affording it. We believe that every student with the desire and drive to attend college should be able to enroll regardless of their financial status.
MayesTelles is looking for Arizona high school students who plan on enrolling in a community college or university, and are in need of additional financial assistance.
We will be awarding a $2,500.00 scholarship to cover education expenses for the 2017-2018 school year. This is a renewable scholarship eligible for up to four years.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Current high school seniors in an Arizona high school.
- 3.4 or higher G.P.A.
- Attend an accredited 2-year or 4-year school in the 2017-2018 school year.
- Demonstrate a financial need.
- Participate in school’s extra-curricular activities such as sports or clubs, or other community involvement.
Please submit the following information by March 1, 2017:
- Personal Essay: How would this scholarship assist your education expenses, and what are your career goals for after college graduation?
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to 3636 North Central Avenue, Suite 1000, Phoenix, AZ 85012.
Nearly 100 Years of Collective Experience
Thousands of Cases Handled
Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Former Criminal Prosecutors
AV Preeminent Rated