Phoenix Immigration Lawyer
MayesTelles PLLC is an award-winning law firm that provides personalized representation for immigration matters in Arizona.
Based in Phoenix, our attorneys serve individuals, families, and businesses in cases ranging from removal and deportation defense to proceedings involving visas, green cards, Citizenship, naturalization, and more. Backed by a team of top-rated criminal defense attorneys, our firm also provides criminal defense services for immigrants in state and federal detention facilities across Maricopa County and beyond.
Why Choose MayesTelles?
- Thousands of cases successfully handled throughout Arizona.
- Experienced representation for criminal and deportation defense.
- Award-winning attorneys with over 100 years of combined experience.
- Personalized service in English and Español.
If you have a pending immigration or related criminal matter, MayesTelles is here to help. Call (602) 428-7104 or contact us online to request a FREE and confidential consultation.
Removal, Deportation & Criminal Defense Immigration Matters
MayesTelles has extensive experience handling in-custody, removal, and deportation proceedings across the Phoenix area. With a team of attorneys experienced in both criminal defense and immigration law, we’re able to provide comprehensive support to individuals and families in matters involving:
- Criminal defense with a focus on avoiding immigration problems
- Negotiations with ICE and DHS regarding deportation and detention decisions
- Deportation defense and representation in immigration court
- Requests for bond and other types of release from immigration custody
- Applications for asylum, cancellation of removal, and other relief from deportation
MayesTelles has successfully resolved thousands of cases across Arizona. Our attorneys have represented clients in immigration courts both in and out of custody throughout Arizona. This includes:
- The Eloy Immigration Court (for detainees in the Eloy Detention Center and La Palma Correctional Center)
- The Florence Immigration Court (for detainees in the Central Arizona Correctional Center, the Florence Service Processing Center (SPC), or elsewhere in Florence, AZ)
- The Phoenix and Tucson Immigration Courts for immigrants released from custody
- The Board of Immigration Appeals and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
If your loved one is currently being detained at an immigration or correctional facility in Arizona, you can be confident about placing your trust in MayesTelles. Our firm is comprised of experienced defense and immigration attorneys who know the law, local courts, and how to best represent clients in need.
Other Immigration Matters We Handle
In addition to our work representing immigrants in proceedings involving criminal allegations, deportation, and removal, MayesTelles provides support for other types of immigration cases. This includes matters including but not limited to:
- Family-Based Visa Petitions
- Green Cards / Lawful Permanent Residency (LPR) Application and Renewal
- Naturalization / Citizenship
- Asylum Applications
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Applications and Renewal
- Visas for Victims of Domestic Violence and Other Crimes
- Visas for Military Family Members
- Work Permit Application and Renewal
Immigration law in the U.S. and Arizona is complex, and many people feel overwhelmed by the web of bureaus, agencies, and rules involved in their cases. At MayesTelles, we’re passionate about providing a voice to clients who need to navigate the U.S. immigration system and understand their rights. It’s why we provide personalized support and work tirelessly to pursue the most favorable resolution possible.
How Our Phoenix Immigration Attorneys Can Help
At MayesTelles, our attorneys strive to make the immigration system work for migrant individuals and families. We provide knowledgeable representation backed by a team skilled in criminal defense and immigration law, and guide clients step-by-step through their unique legal journeys.
Our immigration lawyers meet directly with clients throughout Phoenix and the surrounding areas of Arizona and offer FREE and personalized consultations to explain their rights, options, and how we can be of assistance. In every matter we handle, we offer personalized legal strategies designed specifically to the facts and goals at hand.
Request a FREE Consultation: (602) 428-7104
Immigration proceedings can be intimidating and making the wrong move can be costly. Working with a skilled and experienced lawyer can help you navigate the process and minimize the risk. MayesTelles is a respected law firm that puts clients and their families first. Let us help you navigate your legal journey.
If you have an immigration matter you wish to discuss with a Phoenix attorney from our firm, please call (602) 428-7104 or contact us online for a FREE and confidential consultation. Services are available in English and Español.