Phoenix Fraud Defense Attorney
Have you been arrested for fraud? Call (602) 428-7104 For Help!
If you are facing any type of fraud charge, it is essential that you obtain aggressive legal representation in order to avoid the harsh consequences on the line. There may be state as well as federal charges at stake and MayesTelles PLLC can help you. Attorney Telles at the firm is a former prosecutor in Maricopa County and is familiar with the methods used in order to prosecute fraud charges. With this knowledge and the experience of our firm, we are your best choice of defense. Some reasons you should hire our firm include:
- We have first-hand understanding of prosecution procedure
- We can anticipate the moves of your opponent
- We are always one step ahead when it comes to defending our clients
- Your initial consultation is free
- We take the time to listen to you and will guide your through each step of the legal process
Set up your free case evaluation today by contacting us at (602) 428-7104.
Types of Fraud Cases
There are countless types of fraud charges and they all require unique and hard-hitting defense strategies. Some of the fraud cases that we are familiar with handling include:
- Bank Fraud
- Healthcare Fraud
- Medicare Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Tax Fraud
- Mail Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
Fraud crimes are not taken lightly in Arizona and you may be looking at significant jail time, fines and more. The specific penalties will depend on the amount of property of money involved, the scope of the offense and any previous convictions. Let MayesTelles PLLC build a strong defense against your charges.
Do you need a lawyer for your fraud case in Phoenix?
The first step in defending against fraud charges is to fully investigate the case. This means looking into every piece of evidence and part of the case. The next step is to create a defense plan to help fight against the charges. There are several defenses to be made in a fraud case and we can help.
Some ways that we can assist you in avoiding a fraud conviction include:
- Showing a lack of knowledge of fraud (lack of fraud scheme or deception to obtain a fraudulent benefit)
- The presence of a misunderstanding between the parties
- Lack of fraudulent benefit in the case
- Violation of a constitutional right in the case
- Invalidity of a search warrant
- Forensic flaws
- False statements or misleading police reports
Let us handle the investigations and interviews so we can make sure your rights are protected. With years of experience, we are prepared to take on any type of fraud case.
Contact us at (602) 428-7104 for an aggressive legal advocate in your case.