PHOENIX DRUG TRANSPORTATION ATTORNEY
ARE YOU FACING FELONY DRUG CHARGES?
If you are facing felony drug charges for transportation, you should not hesitate to contact a Phoenix drug crime attorney from MayesTelles PLLC. Due to the fact that Arizona prosecutes drug cases very heavily, you cannot afford to forgo a strong defense.
Why choose MayesTelles PLLC?
- We have a former prosecutor on our team
- We defend state and federal drug charges
- We offer free initial consultations
DEFINING TRANSPORTATION UNDER ARIZONA LAW
Penalties for transportation in Arizona are as follows:
- Marijuana – less than 2 pounds, Class 3 felony (A.R.S. § 13-3405)
- Marijuana – 2 pounds or more, Class 2 felony (A.R.S. § 13-3405)
- Narcotic Drugs – any amount, Class 2 felony (A.R.S. § 13-3408)
- Dangerous Drugs – any amount, Class 2 felony (A.R.S. § 13-3407)
SENTENCING FOR CONVICTIONS
The sentencing for a Class 2 felony is 3 to 12.5 years in prison, and for a Class 3 felony, 2 to 8.75 years in prison. A conviction may also include monetary fines, community service, and mandatory drug testing.
CONTACT MayesTelles PLLC TODAY!
If you are facing criminal charges for any type of a drug crime, it is critical that you engage an aggressive defense attorney from Mayes Telles PLLC. We are a powerful legal team with extensive trial experience defending all types of state and federal drug charges. When you are facing years behind prison bars, you must act fast to secure the best defense representation you can find.
Call our Phoenix criminal defense firm today to schedule a free case evaluation to learn what types of defense strategies we could use in your case.